Safe Packing and Shipping Instructions
1) Complete your Customer Details Form
- Customer Details – Truthfully and accurately complete the personal information
- Complete the Proof Of ID section - Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to sell gold.
- Description of your items: Accurately record a description of all items you are including for appraisal.
- Signature: Your signature must be provided confirming you are the lawful owner of the jewellery you are selling.*
- * Failure to provide this information may delay the payment process. Preloved Gold does not share this information.
2) Pack Your Items Securely
- In order to prevent damage, make sure you wrap your items in bubble wrap or tissue paper.
- Place your wrapped items inside a zip lock bag or padded envelope.
- Place the envelope or zip lock bag and Customer Details Form inside a box/ satchel. For additional protection use other packaging materials if required. Make sure to carefully pack the items so their movement inside the envelope is restricted.
- If your box weights more than 4.5kgs or is over 30cms x 5cms x 38cms size please call us at 0447 387 430.
3) Prepare for express, tracked postage with Australia Post
- Seal your items into the pre-paid express envelope provided by Pre-Loved Gold and take to your local Australia Post shop front. If your package is larger than the above weight and dimensions please contact us on 0447 387 430 to discuss.
- You will receive an email when your item is received at our secure facility.
- Preloved Gold will send you an offer within 24 hours of receiving your items.
- IMPORTANT: Make sure to obtain a receipt and tracking number from the Australia Post express post envelope and save this information until your transaction with us is complete.